Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 1 PLE post: My technology background and experience

My relationship with technology is bitter sweet. I think I know the basics of technology, only because I have grown up in a time where it surrounds me. I have used computers, cell phones, facebook, digital cameras, video games, and music players. However, I have not had very good luck with many of these electronic devices. It seems that much of what I try to work with doesn't work right. But when it works just right than I am fascinated. I feel that I am easily fascinated with new technological advances.
I am grateful for technology and how it connects me with friends and family, as well as allows me to achieve academically. School is so much more convenient now than 30 years ago.
I look forward to learn more about what is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment